Popular Chest Tattoos for Men and Women
These days, chest tattoos are becoming increasingly common as more and more people have started to understand the good sides of tattoos. Therefore, it is no longer shocking why people who wear tattoos on their bodies can still be seen no matter where you go. The fact is, there are numerous explanations why a person sports tattoos. There are those who see tattoos as fantastic signs of their courageous nature, while there are also those who only follow the latest pattern. Moreover, as part of their own fashion sense, several persons wanted to get tattooed. Even then, whatever the personal justification for tattoos, one thing is for sure, and this is the fact that chest tattoos are as cool as any tattoos that can be seen on any other areas of the body.
Significance of Chest Tattoos
One of the most important aspects of the body is the chest, since it houses the heart, which is life’s nature. This is why, when selecting the tattoo design for the chest, one must be thoughtful, since it implies one’s true conviction and commitment. Chest also provides a wide variety to display the most appealing and intricate styles, and this is the place mostly flaunted by men and women as they head for a summer break on the beach. This is why chest tattoos have become a trend symbol for today’s men and women.
Pros and Cons
They have their own range of benefits and pitfalls. As they can be applied over a wider area, these tattoos are considered more appropriate for males, which means that because of the larger surface area provided, the artist can focus on finer detailing. This also means that the size of the tattoo is not a concern, since it can be spread both up and down, reaching various areas of the body along with the chest. In this way, because of the scarcity of the region, there is no need to compromise with the design. In comparison, the pain factor matters greatly, as this region is not so vulnerable in the case of men and the pain of having a tattoo done here is bearable. Tap to read more about chest tattoo-related pain @yahoo answers, From @Quora. In comparison, the skin in the upper chest region is less prone to age-related changes in both men and women, making these tattoos robust. Tattoo lovers who have tattoos on the chest are expected to get money for their cash in this manner.
In the other hand, in the case of women, the chest and breast regions are very sensitive. This makes it very difficult for them to engrave them, which is why many women abstain from this kind of tattoo art. In comparison, women are reluctant to literally bare it all to reveal their own, which decreases the worth of women. Most women tend to do the same thing in the upper chest section, near the elbow, if they wish for a tattoo on the chest.
It is a critical problem to make a collection of tattoo style, whether for the chest or some other part of the body, which should be performed with utmost caution. The explanation is that anything that suits one’s style, preference and faith should be selected. The fact that tattoo art is a pricey and time-consuming process makes it all the more necessary to choose the correct form of tattoo design. In comparison, tattoos are made to be bare in front of everyone and they should be so that the interests of others should not be affected. As tattoo reversing is a very challenging process, a wrong option can prove to be quite a pain in the ass. Before having the perfect template, one can do a lot of research from books and the internet.
Different Design Options
Needless to mention, when it comes to the styles of chest tattoos for men and women, there are a lot of choices you might have. Prior to choosing the design that will be engraved on your chest, make sure to taken into account several important things first. Here are some perfect designs for chest tattoos that might be suitable for you:
- Butterfly Design – Nothing will beat this design’s attractiveness. It doesn’t really matter whether you are a girl or a boy when you’re making butterflies. The feminine and gentle aspects to themselves can definitely be displayed by this style for boys. For this particular style, inserting a holy symbol such as a cross at the middle of it would do the trick for an intriguing twist.
- Winged Rose Design – As its name suggests, the delicate rose flower has to be etched in the middle of this beautiful pattern. Just like an angel or eagle wings, it can then be added with wings. Wings would definitely bring a few twists to the basic rose style, making it suitable for men and women.
- Single Feather Design – If you think it would be a dull concept to design a single feather, then think again. For women, this is very popular, but it does not mean that it is not good for males. This is the one you can engrave on your chest if you like uncomplicated designs.
- Superman Logo Design – Due to the complete masculinity it exudes, a ton of boys absolutely love this specific style. Superman is a male character, after all. If you are a female, though, it does not matter and you want this pattern to be tattooed on your stomach. If you are a braver sort of female, your masculine side would be seen by this style. Just make sure that you add any extra designs to reveal your natural feminine profile.
- Angel Design – Who, by the way, wouldn’t love to wear an angel tattoo on their chest? Apart from the fact that this is a godly emblem, in other people’s minds, the angel design would also look really sexy, making you an absolute head turner as you go anywhere. For guys, female angels will be fine, while females would go for male angels perfectly.
- Owl Design – This is one for all the owl lovers out there that you can not skip without trying. Surely, it’ll look lovely on your chest. Just make sure that the image of an owl bird is simply and perfectly created by your tattoo artist, so that it goes in the right places. Any plant leaves or flowers may be attached to the sides of the owl to bring more colour and life to the design.
- Heart and Rose Design – In terms of the chest section, there is no doubt about the excellence of this tattoo style. The primary explanation is quite apparent. That is because “LOVE” is symbolized by the heart and rose, and love can be felt right there on the chest section. A lot of in-loved couples definitely enjoy this tattoo design sport.
Quick link to For Women
Chest Tattoos For Men
Popular Designs For The Chest Area
For the chest section, the tattoo style one selects is a symbol of one’s confidence and personality, as it is for the whole world to see. As big and tiny tattoos can be etched here, there is a broad diversity of designs available. Although some of the styles can be so wide that they may stretch to the back, neck or then the stomach, others may be very limited in dimension, as they can only bare a portion of the breast, the latter often chosen by women. In terms of patterns, designs and markings, they give a great range, boosting the appeal of these tattoos to a larger degree. Here are some of the most common male and female styles.
- Heart Designs – Since the chest is the position of the heart, besides being trendy, the designs that use hearts as the main feature are called symbolic of meaning. The style of the heart tattoo is unisex in nature, ensuring that it looks amazing on both men and women. It appears in different ways with a special symbolic sense, such as bleeding heart, sacred heart, and pierced heart. The sorrow and loss of love is expressed by a bleeding heart, while a holy heart means eternal love, passion and confidence. Likewise, a pierced heart pattern suggests the lack of passion, and after it happens, life will never be the same.
- Superhero Characters Designs – Superhero characters such as Superman, Spiderman and Hulk make men’s choices famous. Young men tend to flaunt large tattoos like these super heroes in action on their chests.
- Angels and Fairies – Another well-liked style for both men and women is that of angels and fairies, with celestial characters. With these tattoos, certain quotes or words may be mixed to add a meaning to them.
- Tribal Tattoos – One of the most brilliant types of tattoo art, which is admired by people all over the world, is tribal tattoo art. These tattoos are symbolic and have historical value, which is why their symbolism should be taken into consideration before engraving them.
- Birds and Animals on Chest – They can feature attractive birds (such as phoenix) and animals for a perfect design (such as lion, fish). Although birds such as doves make a perfect choice to represent love and are liked by women, in their designs men choose something more assertive such as eagle, lion and tiger. In these prototypes, species like spiders can also be used.
- Religious Symbols – In order to assert the religious faith and belief of the bearer, religious icons such as the cross and images of saints are also used. It is also possible to incorporate celestial bodies such as stars, moon and sun in these designs. In chest designs, flower designs such as rose and lotus often find a significant role. Musical symbols, animated figures, feathers, anchors, dreamcatchers, Maori tribal crafts and natural things are some other nice choices.
In addition to these incredible chest tattoo designs, tattoo artists all over the globe are making more and more tattoos. While photographs and portraits are an important aspect of these tattoos, the bearer’s personality is conveyed by all of them using text and quotes. For eg, there might be some kind of religious text or quotes in the design that describe feelings of hope, positivity, happiness and reality.
By getting the relevant ones built on the body, tattoos have become the most trendy way of flaunting one’s style and attitude. On different parts of the body, including the arms, legs, shoulder, back, side, elbows, knees, and even face and fingertips, these incredible works of art are used. However, the prominence of male and female tattooed breasts has always overshadowed those of those engraved on some other part of the body. The diversity one is likely to find in terms of styles, with almost an infinite choice to select from, is another extraordinary thing about them. The outcome you get is an attractive tattoo to flaunt your perfectly fit torso, which is guaranteed to turn heads everywhere you go.
Of course, having various kinds of chest tattoos that are great for men and women out there is only natural for you. What’s important here is that you know how to determine the kind that suits you best, since not all of these kinds are going to look good on you. This is why you ought to make sure that the very best one is selected. Here are a few of them:
- Heavenly Characters – Many people prefer those styles of tattoos for men and women. This kind of style can also be liked by those people who find tattooing an undesirable thing to do. Fairs and angels are strong representations of these divine characters. It will be wise to advise the tattoo artist to add any phrases or terms that mean a lot to you, for extra meanings to the tattoos.
- Animal Designs – This type of stuff will never be obsolete. That is simply because not just on their chest, but also on certain other areas of their body, there are still a lot of people out there who like animals to be tattooed. Birds, fish, and tigers are excellent examples of these species. Dove would be perfect for a female character, while masculinity can be perfectly matched with an eagle, a spider, or a lion.
- Religious Symbols – This is another common form of chest tattoo, specifically for those individuals who use tattoos to illustrate their religious values and how they are appropriately focused when it comes to their faith. This form varies from crucifixes to depictions of saints and Jesus Christ as designs for tattoos.
- Tribal Tattoos – Many men and women go for tribal designs primarily because of the fantastic aesthetics that they will exude when their chest is engraved with tribal designs. You must be cautious enough to pick, though, because tribal designs usually have implications that you would not want to remember. Therefore, when choosing tribal tattoo styles, it is best for you not to be stupid.
- Fictional Characters – The options of a lot of men when it comes to the chest area are imaginary characters. And though, this does not mean that women’s breasts are not fantastic at this. Women with a male attitude will wear this kind perfectly.
- Hearts Symbol – This is definitely the most popular form of design, not because it is possible to find the human heart on the chest section, but because this is a very cool and sweet type of tattoo. It can be checked by many couples in the world for sure.
If you are thinking about engraving chest tattoos for men and women, having all the above stuff in mind would be very beneficial on your side. Those vital pieces of chest tattoo knowledge will act as your guides on your tattooing trip. Not all individuals will enjoy the designs you can pick, so you need to take your time to decide which form of style will be right for you.