True Love Tattoos For Men And Women
Love is such a great feeling that every person can feel. This is the main reason why a lot of people all over the world want to feel in-loved. Furthermore, there are many ways people can utilize in order to express their love to other the other individuals. One of these numerous ways is putting some love tattoos in your body. There are actually a lot of love art tattoo designs that you can choose from. And in selecting for designs, you have to make sure that the one you choose will perfectly match to your personality as well as to your personal preference.
Love Tattoos’ Significant Value
Love tattoos are actually not only for showing the love you feel for others. These can also be used in expressing some other kinds of feelings such as inspiration, devotion, friendship, hope, and trust. Moreover, they are not only for couples out there since these can also help in expressing your love towards your family, friends, and to something that you love doing. Because of this, these tattoos can also be great for those people who don’t have a life partner or those who are still searching for their soul mates.
The Compositions Of Designs
Love-related tattoos have different compositions in order to complete their designs. These compositions are very important in order to come up with amazing and appealing love-related tattoos that are according to your personal choice. Without these compositions, it will surely be hard for you to express what you want through these tattoos. Some common compositions of these tattoos are the following:
- Rose Flower – The truth is, almost all flowers can be used in depicting positive feelings such as love. Even so, the most common flower used is rose. In fact, this is the most in demand and popular flower bought by billions of people during Valentines Day. This is even used in several other romantic occasions.
- Heart Symbols – Without a doubt, this is the number one composition. The designs may not be totally and beautifully presented without the presence of the heart shape. As a matter of fact, most people think about heart when they hear the words.
- The Word LOVE – One other composition or element is the word “LOVE”. This is of course, written in your body together with the other elements. Just make sure that it is written in a very artistic manner. In order to achieve this, you have to consider using the perfect and most artistic font.
- Dove Bird – Out of all birds the world has to offer, dove is the one that symbolizes love. Aside from that, dove is known to represent peace. This is the reason why you can see dove image in a number of church-related leaflets, books, and magazines.
- Cupid As Love – Cupid is the baby angel that you can see in several love designs who has bow and arrow. It is believed that whoever person hit by this arrow will fall in love. This is why cupid becomes a popular composition.
- Lock and a Key As Love– A lock and its key is another designs’ composition. Just make sure that it is accompanied with another design that depicts love such as heart or a dove. You can incorporate it to the key or to the lock, depending on your personal preference.
For sure, you already know the fact that you can place your tattoos anywhere part of the body you want. However, it is still very advantageous on your part if you will think about the placement many times before finally deciding. Keep in mind that the placement is one great factor that can make your love tattoos extremely stunning and meaningful. Here are some of the common placements that you might want to take into account:
- Tattoo on Back – This is perfect for those bigger size since your back has a very wide space for tattooing. It might also be easy for the tattoo artist to engrave the design in this body part.
- Tattoo on Arms – Arms are elongated in size, so these are very good locations. Remember that these tattoos usually have elongated sizes.
- Tattoo on Legs – In case you do not want to place the tattoos on your arms but you still need to place them in an elongated body area, then why not place them on your legs. There is no way they cannot be beautiful there.
- Tattoo on Thigh – In case you want your tattoos to appear not that very obvious, then you can consider placing them on your thigh.
Some Popular Designs to Consider
There are various love tattoo designs that can be taken into account if you are thinking of putting some love-related tattoos on your body. Keep in mind that the purpose of these tattoos is to express what you have felt inside like the feeling of love. This is the reason why it is very significant for you to choose the designs that suit you best out from the wide selections of designs.
- Love Myself Tattoo – This tattoo is composed of a heart design accompanied with “Love Myself” word. This is the perfect design for all those narcissistic people. In case you don’t know, narcissistic people are those individuals who have strong emotions of love towards their own selves.
- Two Hearts Tattoo – If you want to have a very simple design of a love tattoo, then two hearts tattoo is the one that you should have. It is just compose of two hearts tattooed on your body. The ideal location this tattoo design should be placed is right there above your ankles. One should be in the left part and one on the right.
- Love on the Wrist – Another simple design that you can consider is the word “LOVE” written on your wrist. This is perfect for couples out there. One “LOVE” tattoo on the rest of the man and one on the woman.
- Teenager Tattoo – This tattoo design is named teenager tattoo since it is perfect for those teenagers who are also music lovers. It is composed of a red-colored heart attached with headphones. This is more than enough to show your love towards music for sure.
Whatever design of love tattoos you choose, always make sure that you choose the one that can represent you in all aspects. In this way, you can be assured that the love art you have will greatly serve its purpose.